WHAT IS 3MV?
3MV stands for Many Men, Many Voices. 3MV is an interactive group program for men of color who identify as gay, same-gender loving, or who engage in sex with other men. The program addresses ideas that impact the behaviors of these men including group identity, cultural/social norms, sexual relationship dynamics, and the social influences of racism and homophobia. These groups are peer-facilitated and are safe, welcoming, confidential spaces for sharing and growth.
To help same gender loving/gay men of color develop a better sense of self identity, educate them on their sexual health, and empower them to make informed decisions regarding their behaviors.
WHEN & WHERe?
TN3MV groups are conducted over 7 sessions, usually scheduled as weekend-long gatherings (Friday afternoon-Sunday afternoon) at a meeting/lodging destination within Nashville or surrounding areas.
We are currently enrolling for the following dates/locations:
· February 22, 2020: 3MV Day Cycle at My House
· March 4, 2020: 3MV Weekly Cycle 1 at My House
· March 11, 2020: 3MV Weekly Cycle 2 at My House
· March 18, 2020: 3MV Weekly Cycle 3 at My House
· April 3-5, 2020: 3MV Weekend Gathering (Location TBD)
· April 25, 2020: 3MV Day Cycle at My House
If you are interested in attending a 3MV gathering fill out this form: 3MV Gathering Form